Social Activities and Events
Social activities are coordinated for older people and/or people with disability.
To see our social events for people with disability, go to this page: Transport
Older people are more likely to experience illness, mobility issues, grief and loneliness and are at risk of experiencing social isolation than any other group of people. Northside coordinates a range of daily activities and day trips in the community to extend your social connections, keep you healthy and active and simply to enjoy life.
Our activities are designed around your interests with other like- minded people. These may include:
- * Movies and lunches
- * Day trips to suburbs beyond Sydney
- * Annual events like the Sydney Royal Easter Show or the Vivid Festival,
- * Group activities to support your use of technology so that you can communicate with family interstate or overseas
- * Theatres, art galleries, gardens or museums.
- * Historical sites and buildings