DATE: Tuesday 31 October 2017
TIME: 9am-4pm (Registration: 9am, workshop commences: 9.30am)
VENUE: Narrabeen Sands Hotel, 1260 Pittwater Road, Narrabeen
How do you know if people using your services are better off?
Tap into the power of measuring client outcomes to build the evidence base for need.
By the end of the training program participants will be able to:
- Develop a program logic and evaluation plan for their service
- Develop outcomes and indicators for their service based on a Results Based Accountability framework
- Develop information collection systems and processes for systematic data collection to measure outcomes
- Use outcomes measurement for service improvement for increased customer retention
- Develop strategies and adapt and use a variety of tools and templates to foster a culture of evaluation and evidence based practice
Participants will take away a detailed handbook with a variety of tools and templates they can use in their workplace with information on additional resources.
Target Audience: Managers, Team leaders and Supervisors.
Presenter: Grace Leotta is an organisational, community development and training consultant. She is a Harvard University trained adaptive leadership (leading change) consultant, an internationally certified facilitator and public participation practitioner, a nationally accredited trainer and assessor, an Australasia licensed community engagement trainer, and an accredited social worker.
Cost: 20% discount if book by 16 October 2017. Please enter CHSP under Gift/Promotion Code to obtain the discount. All prices include GST.
$95: CHSP service workers, $135: non-CHSP service workers, $95: non-CHSP volunteers, $25: CHSP volunteers
Group Discount: In addition to the 20% Early Bird offer, you can receive an additional 5% discount for 2 bookings or 10% discount for 3+ bookings. To organise, contact Shirley on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 134 332
Enquiries: For more information contact Shirley Choi email@example.com or T 1300 134 332
REGISTRATION: Click here to register.