DATE: Thursday 8 June 2017
TIME: 9:00am-4:00pm (Registration: 9am, workshop commences: 9.30am)
VENUE: Chatswood Club, 11 Help St Chatswood
Learn to effectively manage change, get people ‘on board’ with change and support them through it, while creating a ‘change friendly’ and ‘change fit’ culture.
By the end of the training program participants will be able to:
- Use change management models, processes and tools for planning, managing and participating in change.
- Identify how people respond to change and develop strategies to engage, involve and support them through change.
- Identify approaches to leadership that support change.
- Promote ongoing organisational change for continuous improvement, responsiveness and innovation.
- Develop strategies to foster a ‘change fit’ and ‘change agile’ organisational and team culture.
Target Audience: Managers, Coordinators and Team Leaders
Presenter: Grace Leotta is an organisational, community development and training consultant. She is a Harvard University trained adaptive leadership (leading change) consultant, an internationally certified facilitator and public participation practitioner, a nationally accredited trainer and assessor, an Australasia licensed community engagement trainer, and an accredited social worker.
Cost: 20% discount if book by 23 May 2017. Please enter CHSP under Gift/Promotion Code to obtain the discount. All prices include GST.
$95: CHSP service workers, $135: non-CHSP service workers, $95: non-CHSP volunteers, $25: CHSP volunteers
Group Discount: In addition to the 20% Early Bird offer, you can receive an additional 5% discount for 2 bookings or 10% discount for 3+ bookings. To organise, contact Shirley on: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 134 332
Enquiries: For more information contact Shirley Choi email@example.com or T 1300 134 332
REGISTRATION: Click here to register.