DATE: Wednesday 8 November 2017
TIME: 9:00am-4:00pm (Registration: 9am, workshop commences: 9.30am)
VENUE: Narrabeen Sands Hotel, 1260 Pittwater Road, Narrabeen
Co-production and co-design are about engaging and partnering with people who use your services, their families and carers, communities and stakeholders to design and provide services that are relevant and produce the desired results. Learn the fundamentals of co-production and co-design to tap into people’s lived experience and wisdom to design and deliver services that people want.
By the end of the training program participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles and elements of co-production and co-design in human services.
- Develop a co-design process for their service
- Facilitate key aspects of co-design
- Engage service users and other stakeholders in co-design
- Use key co-design and co-production processes and tools to design and improve your service
- Develop strategies for co-production and ongoing participation of people who use their service and of their community in their organisation.
Target Audience: Managers, Coordinators and Team Leaders
Presenter: Grace Leotta is an organisational, community development and training consultant. She is a Harvard University trained adaptive leadership (leading change) consultant, an internationally certified facilitator and public participation practitioner, a nationally accredited trainer and assessor, an Australasia licensed community engagement trainer, and an accredited social worker.
Cost: 20% discount if book by 30 October 2017. Please enter CHSP under Gift/Promotion Code to obtain the discount. All prices include GST.
$95: CHSP service workers, $135: non-CHSP service workers, $95: non-CHSP volunteers, $25: CHSP volunteers
Group Discount: In addition to the 20% Early Bird offer, you can receive an additional 5% discount for 2 bookings or 10% discount for 3+ bookings. To organise, contact Shirley on: email@example.com or 1300 134 332
Enquiries: For more information contact Shirley Choi firstname.lastname@example.org or T 1300 134 332
REGISTRATION: Click here to register.