2018 sees the launch of a new initiative in the Northern Sydney Region: Consumer Aged Care Service Provider Expo
The objective of the event is two-fold:
- To give Aged Care Service Providers located in the Northern Sydney Region the opportunity to present their services to consumers and health practitioners
- To give aged care consumers and health professionals based in the Northern Sydney Region, the opportunity to meet and find out what aged care services are available locally
Four Aged Care Consumer Expos will be held in 2018, one in each of the four (4) Northern Sydney Regions. Below are the dates and location for each of the Expos.
- Northern Beaches: Thursday 22 March – Dee Why RSL
- Ryde/Hunters Hill: Thursday 21 June – Epping Club
- Lower North Shore: Thursday 23 August – North Sydney Leagues Club
- Hornsby/Ku-ring-gai:Thursday 18 October – Hornsby RSL
Twenty six (26) aged care service providers in each region will be given the opportunity to present their services to attendees.
|9.30am||Acknowledgement of Country & Welcome to Expo||Rosanna|
|9.35am||Understanding the Changes to Aged Care||Rosanna|
|10.15am||Morning Tea – opportunity to visit Aged Care Service Provider Stalls|
|11am||Understanding the Assessment Process: RAS and ACAT presentations
Support Available for the CALD Community
|12pm||Opportunity to visit Aged Care Service Provider Stalls|
Aged Care Services interested in participating in the event, are required to submit an Expression of Interest.
Twenty-six (26) aged care service providers will then be selected to participate in the Expo. Priority will be given to CHSP and/or Home Care Package service providers located in the region the Expo is being held.
Successful applicants for the Northern Beaches Consumer Expo, will be notified by Thursday 1st March 2018.
It would be greatly appreciated if you could please promote the Consumer Aged Care Service Provider Expo flyer via your networks and throughout the community. There is no need for aged care consumers to register – they can just turn up.
Please contact Rosanna, Home Support & Partnership Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.