DATE: Wednesday 30 August 2017
TIME: 9:00am-4:00pm (Registration: 9am, workshop commences: 9.30am)
VENUE: Hornsby RSL – 4 High St, Hornsby
This informative and practical one-day program is designed to help participants get an understanding of fundamental marketing concepts to enable them to market their business/services effectively. Whilst being exposed to key aspects such as the 4 P’s in marketing, their USP and the importance of research in understanding existing and new clients, case studies and experiential activities are introduced as well
By the end of the training program participants will be able to:
- Market their service effectively in a competitive environment
- Understand key aspects of marketing, such as the 4P’s – product, price, promotion and place
- Use a ‘Marketing Triangle’ to promote their business
- Conduct research on their consumers and potential consumers – who they are, what they do, what they need and how they think
- Learn how to reach their clients quickly using a variety of media
- Develop and use their company brand and people in the marketing strategy
- Understand what their unique point of difference (UPD) is and how to use it
- Learn how to offer their services in ways that meet the needs of their market (consumers)
- Attract and keep new consumers in their service
- Build a profile of their service’s strengths
Target Audience: Managers, Coordinators and Team Leaders
Presenter: Gail Miller has years of experience in Marketing, Human Resources and organisational performance, both in-house and as an external outsourced Management Consultant. She specializes in marketing, change management, HR organisational strategy and development, people development, coaching and mentoring for leaders and personal empowerment. She has worked with Not for Profit organizations, Government Agencies, Corporate and Private sector companies in Australia and internationally.
Cost: 20% discount if book by 14 August 2017. Please enter CHSP under Gift/Promotion Code to obtain the discount. All prices include GST.
$95: CHSP service workers, $135: non-CHSP service workers, $95: non-CHSP volunteers, $25: CHSP volunteers
Group Discount: In addition to the 20% Early Bird offer, you can receive an additional 5% discount for 2 bookings or 10% discount for 3+ bookings. To organise, contact Shirley on: email@example.com or 1300 134 332
Enquiries: For more information contact Shirley Choi firstname.lastname@example.org or T 1300 134 332
REGISTRATION: Click here to register.