Impact through Collaboration
Giving you the skills and knowledge to create impact by working with others
With the rapid changes in communities, social issues are becoming more resilient to traditional approaches. To make an impact and create real change we need to reassess the way we do things as it is no-longer an option to work in isolation.
As Anne-Marie Elias mentioned at our November Forum, if we want to have an impact, we need to break down the current sector silos and work together. It is by pooling our resources, knowledge and skills, and creating partnerships that we can make a real difference. You told us partnerships are critical to your organisation and you want to know how to put them together, we listened and these events are the outcome.
The 24 May Forum will provide the inspiration and the theory for you to create impact with experts presenting real life case studies.
Northside’s additional special event; Co-Lab provides the opportunity to workshop the theory and put your ideas into practice. You will work in groups on a case study to address a community need to create new solutions, while developing your collaborative skills.
***The 28 June Co-Lab is now fully booked. A second Co-Lab is being held Wed 19 July – a few spots remaining so be quick***
- LEARN from existing communities how to implement successful and effective collaborative approaches
- CONNECT with other services to explore approaches to working together and creating local solutions
- UNDERSTAND how to bring collaboration to your work
- BE INSPIRED by Australian thought leaders
- GAIN practical tips, tools and ‘how-to’ knowledge for immediate application in your community
- SAVE money as both the Forum and Co-Lab are heavily subsidised
This workshop is for CEOs, Managers, Team Leaders, Coordinators, Business Development or Partnership roles who are interested in cross-sector collaboration.
When & Where?
|Community Care Regional Forum||Co-Lab Workshop|
|9.30am – 1.30pm Wednesday 24 May 2017||9am – 4pm Wednesday 28 June 2017
9am-4pm Wednesday 19 July 2017
|Northside Conference Centre
Oxley St, St Leonards
|North Sydney Leagues Club
12 Abbott St, Cammeray
|Cost: $50 for CHSP-funded, $75 others||Cost: $95 for CHSP-funded, $135 others|
|Prerequisite: Forum registration|
Registration is essential. Deadline for Regional Forum 12pm Monday 22 May 2017
You must register for the Forum to be eligible to attend the Co-Lab
Please contact Shirley Choi: firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Sarah Hurcombe: Principal – The Australian Centre for Social Innovation
- Olivia Wright: Manager – The Collective
- David Lilley: Manager – The Hive
- Hermine Partamian: Executive Officer – Australian Government Department of Health