Join the Executive Forum – A sector led support network for CEO’s and Senior Managers.
The Executive Forum is a supportive network of CEO’s across Northern Sydney who deliver a range of community and human based services. Membership to the Executive Forum must meet the following criteria:
- CEO or EO of a not for profit or community based business Executive Forum members benefit from:
- The Executive Forum meets monthly in Northside’s offices, Chatswood from 8:30-10:30am.
- Expert speakers, coordinated to present on a range of topics as set by the membership.
- Peer support and mentoring from a group of like- minded individuals
- Exchange and sharing of knowledge, tools and industry insights which enhances your organisation and your leadership capabilities.
- Confidentiality where you can express your thoughts and feelings as a CEO safely and without judgment.
The Forum is a $200 per year investment.